BEWARE * DON'T GO HERE* BEWARE * DON'T GO HERE !!!!

I was there last week, Retarded and on Steroids Bouncer attacked me, for no reason. I called police, made a report . Now i'm in the process of Suing this UNgentleman CLUB.

BEWARE * DON'T GO HERE* BEWARE * DON'T GO HERE !!!!

Had an Experience with DEANS GOLD?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #876166

who owns this place?

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! I took my brother and our friends there for his Bachelor Party. We bought the Gold Package from them that included 2 bottle of vodka and 4 hours in a private area. We paid cash for that when we got there. Our waitress Roxi then asked for my credit card and license for any additional charges but said we could pay cash at the end of the night. I dropped $1300 in cash that night on dances and the room. Then I told Roxi to cash us out. She asked me if I wanted to pay cash or put on the card. I said cash. She said hold on let me get your total. She then came back and said we owed $76 for the Red Bull and Tonics we got. I said okay and was waiting for her to give me a bill. She then said you want to pay cash right. I said yea. She then held out her hand and without thinking I gave her $100 bill. She said I will back with your change and I told her to keep the change. She said thanks and gave me a hug. We then left.

The next day I realized Roxi never gave me back my credit card or license. I then went back there and saw the manager that night. He then said I had to sign the credit card receipt before he would give me my credit card or license back. When I tried to explain to him that I PAID Roxi cash it fell on deaf ears. I was forced to sign or not get my license back so I did. Roxi stole from her employer and the customer and this dump did not give two *** about it.

We went to Wonderland that night and it was much better. The...